Google has many products. It has wide-range of internet-related services and products, that people consume on a daily basis. Some of them are listed below. Certainly, these products sometimes show errors while you use them. Learn below to know more about Why Your Gmail is Not Working.
These products are all technology-based, hence, the users face some genuine problems while using them. If you are using a Google product and are facing some issue, you can always reach out to their customer service network. One of the most popular Google products is Gmail. It will be hard to believe if someone says that they have never heard of Gmail.
The popularity of this free email service is proof of its divine existence. Some statistics even convince us that it is the most used emailing service in the world. It prospered to such a celebratory stage because of its super simple interface and loading speed. It has now become the staple mode of communication for people working across all types of businesses. Now, let’s explore some of the common issues faced by customers with Gmail.
Gmail Is Not Working or Is Working at A Very Low Speed
One of the most commonly faced problem by Gmail users is that sometimes it won’t load properly or Gmail is not working. This problem can be easily fixed by following a set of steps. Those steps are mentioned below.
- Step 1: The first step is to check whether the browser is compatible with Gmail or not. You can check out the list of browsers supported by Gmail and see is your browser falls on that list. This is a most common reason for why your Gmail is not working.
- Step 2: The second step is to check for browser extensions. Extensions and add-ons can often pose as a barrier in loading your Gmail. Applications that you have separately installed in your system can also sometimes prevent Gmail from functioning properly. If possible, turn off these extensions and applications one by one and try logging in to Gmail all over again. See if this resolves the issue. Try using private browsing mode, also known as an incognito mode as it works without any extensions, add-ons or externally downloaded applications. after doing this, may be your Gmail is not working issue are fixed.
- Step 3: The third most important factor that prevents Gmail from loading is when you haven’t cleared your browser’s cache and cookies. This creates a lag in making the email work. Clearing them will help you resolve the issue Gmail is not working and you will be able to resume work fast.
- Step 4: Many a time the problem lies within the password one has entered. Hence, it is very important that you double-check your password and makes sure all the digits, symbols and numbers are entered accurately.
- Step 5: Kindly verify your connectivity. A lot of times, the main reason for Gmail is not working problem is a poor internet connection. Ideally, this should be the first thing to do. However, people miss out on the basics and jump into complicated reasons. If the connection is proper, try restarting your device. In most cases, this will solve the problem.
This is a little tongue in cheek, but often when you have problems with your Google Account like Gmail is not working or forgot password of Google account and much more. there are many problems you can solve by removing the account from your mobile device and setting it up again. The nice thing about a Google account is that everything is there and stored on Google’s servers – your email, your documents, your movies and videos, etc. All of these will appear again after you reset your account. This is kind of a nuclear option, but also the easiest way to clear everything and bring everything back. It’s nuclear but simple.
To do this, go to your Settings section -> Accounts -> Google -> (tap the account you want to remove) -> tap the ellipsis in the top right corner -> Remove Account. Note that the process may vary slightly depending on your device and Android version.Gmail is Not Working
Forgot Password of Gmail
One of the most common reasons someone loses access to their Gmail account is that they forgot their password. Fortunately, Google has a number of tools that you can use to recover this password. Fair warning: it’s not much fun. Have you ever noticed that every time you forget your password on another service, such as Netflix, the recovery option is almost always to have it emailed to you? Well, that won’t work if you’re trying to log into an email account. Also read this article for cox email not working properly.
First of all, it’s critical that you set up alternative contact methods attached to your Google account. Log into your Gmail account, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner, and then select “Manage your Google Account.” Touch the “Security” tab and locate the option “Ways we can verify that it is you.” Next, make sure that the two options, Recovery Email and Recovery Phone, are completed. These are the recovery methods you can use to access your countdown.
Talk to a Live Person on Google
Gmail customer service representatives are very patient and attentive. They listen to your queries and make sure that they communicate clearly. After you explain your issue to them, they work towards finding out the root cause and then equip you with the appropriation solution for your issue: Gmail is not working. This process not only saves your precious time but also allows you to get back to using your product smoothly. They have in-depth knowledge of the product and their deep knowledge helps them in tackling customer queries quickly. Reach out to them using Google USA contact phone number and talk to a live person on Google.